Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The Last Of A Vintage Christmas Kit

Aww, I thought I'd never get all these files and folders posted, LOL! That's a large kit! Some have called it a mega kit, but it certainly didn't start out that way. I only had plans for a small kit, but had so much fun and went overboard with it. 😉 Today I'm sharing with you the last of these folders that include; 12 more vintage Christmas papers, lots of ribbons and bows, 27 vintage graphic stickers, and a 7 pack of tags. I hope you make use of these and get your holiday scrapping up to date!

First, the papers...






















Get these here.


Some ribbons n bows...






















Get these here.

A lot of stickers, LOL!






















Get these here.

And the last of the tags...






















Get these here.

Whew! I'm glad that's DONE, LOL! Now I can get on to sharing Spring and other things. Till next time, have fun scrappin!
Libz

1 comment: