Sunday, February 24, 2019

Journal Cards, Ribbons and Strings, and Word Art

I'm running behind on posting the other parts to A Vintage Christmas kit as I've been working on other things. I'm going to create a quick page template with my ribbon wreath to share and I've created LOTS of paper clips too. Most of the paper clips are metallic but they do look awesome if I have to say so myself, LOL! I know you'll enjoy them and there's all kinds of patterns and colors on them. And you know those times when you're needing something out of the norm yet will match in with your color palette? I'm pretty sure you'll find the perfect paper clip in this bundle.

Enough of my chatter, I'm sharing more from A Vintage Christmas kit with you today, including some journal cards, ribbons, strings, and word art. I'm trying to post/share the most used parts first and save the other etc for last. I do have lots of Spring goodies I'll be creating and sharing with you, but those will come after I finish these kit packages.























Get these here.

























Get these here.


























Get these here.
























Download these here.

All of these clusters are similar but they each have a different graphics at bottom left...























Get them here.

























Get these here.

That's all for this evening but I'll be back with more in the morning hopefully! Have fun scrappin!
Libz

2 comments:

  1. Love this kit!! Thanks so much. The word art doesn't have a zip file.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, it should be fixed now. Please let me know of any other problems, thank you!

      Delete