Thursday, February 28, 2019

Pixel Scrapper Blog Train - March 2019

The Pixel Scrapper Digital Scrapbooking Community will be going live tomorrow (March 1, 2019) with it's monthly Blog Train and I'm joining in. This will be my very first Blog Train and I'm kind of excited yet hoping I've crossed all my "t's" and dotted all my "i's", LOL! The Pixel Scrapper Community hosts these every month and this month's theme is Mardi Gras. There is so much wonderful talent there and I'm learning a lot from the others. Be sure to go grab the goodies from all the wonderful talented ladies! Pixel Scrapper

Here are my humble offerings....

EDIT: It has came to my attention that not everyone can download the one large file, so I'm adding links to each folder for easier downloads. You can still download the one large file (at bottom of post) if you wish. Thanks to all that have shown interest in my humble offerings, Libz.





















Get this here.





















Get these here.






















Get these here.























Get this here.



Or you can get them all in one large zip file here.

21 comments:

  1. Великолепный набор! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Galina, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. We love your art, I am from New Orleans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the beautiful download!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for all of the goodies. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for taking the time and leaving kind comments! I love comments and that encourages me to post more free creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you! I really love your elements!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing! I'm in love with the streamers paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your comments, greatly appreciated. Posting other goodies today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These items look terrific, thanks so very much for your generous share of the train.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for your amazing part of this blog train !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your contributions so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many thanks for all your hard work that you so kindly share with us all...

    ReplyDelete