Monday, February 25, 2019

More Frames, Banners, Scatter, Brads And Clusters

I'm way behind on getting the rest of "A Vintage Christmas" kit posted as I paused to do a Blog Train, posted below, on Pixel Scrapper. That was fun, but now back to getting these finished. I have more kits and graphics waiting to be posted! 😃  But for today I'm posting a pack of 14 frame, some banners and neat scatter to use with the rest of the kit. I'm also including some vintage graphic brads that I think you'll enjoy, and last but not least, a pack of 7 mini clusters. I only hope someone can find use for all this. 😉






















You can get these here.
























Get these here.
























And find these here.


Last for today (but more to come) are the clusters...























Get these here.

I'll have two more post like this one to finish these up, so keep watch for the rest of this kit.
Have fun scrappin!
Libz

No comments:

Post a Comment