Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Gibson Girls Kit - An American Beauty

Yea!, I didn't have to quit right now as had thought so I'm taking this time to go ahead and post my next mini kit, Gibson Girls. I won't go into lengthy details but I've always admired the Gibson Girls and what they stood for! I love the author's work and his insight, to what we now refer to as "The Gibson Girls", the American Beauties. I've been collecting his work for years so there will definitely be sequels to this! This one is just one of my many favorites, LOL! I truly love them all so it's very hard to choose just one! It's kind of an odd yet beautiful set, and I may have add-ons at a later time. I do hope you can find use of this and others (hopefully) to follow...

At this time I only have 3 folders to this mini kit, but I do think you'll have fun creating something "lady-ish" with it. 😉


First are the papers, a 10 pack of papers. Some may appear to be repeats but they are different. I wanted to offer a choice with those particular patterns...





















Get these here.

And I have two folders of elements (embellishments) that I hope you'll find fun to work with. These include flowers, a doily, a bow, a brad, and some fan flowers or also known as accordion flowers.






















Get these here.


And the second folder of elements (embellishments) including frames, feathers, an ink well, an old letter, some mesh netting for clusters, and a gold scatter.






















Get these here.

Now back to work on the Spring stuff, LOL! Have fun scrappin!
Libz

2 comments:

  1. I've had a report that the papers couldn't be downloaded and I've updated that file. Thanks for letting me know and please try again.

    ReplyDelete